Wednesday, December 5, 2012

letter to SSF

I bought my house at 284 Sequoia Ave. over 40 years ago. It was a nice and quiet street then. Not so now. There are buses roaring by at all hours of the day and night. Is this to be permanent? I certainly hope not. Sequoia Ave. was not meant for this kind of traffic. The street will be damaged and need repaving long before it should be necessary. I hope you can do something about this noisy nuisance, and peace and quiet will return to my street. Thanks.

Mark H Page.

Dear Mr. Page, on behalf of the City Council I want to thank you for sharing your concerns with the increased traffic on Sequoia Avenue. I have copied our Public Works Director, Terry White on my response as the increase in traffic is likely connected to the detours associated with the PG&E work on Mission Road. Mr. White can provide you with additional information on this project and any future disruptions that may take place. Thank you again for taking the time to contact the Council. If you have additional questions or concerns, please let us know.
Best regards,
Susan
Susan Kennedy
Assistant to the City Manager
City of South San Francisco
400 Grand Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
650-829-660






No comments: