Wednesday, April 21, 2010

IMMIGRATION

There's a huge brouhaha in Arizona about illegal immigration. I'm a child of illegal immigration. Sometime around 1635 my ancestors on my mother's side of the family came from England and settled in what is now New Milford Conn. They stole land from the citizens of the country they settled,and eventually these citizens were driven out and ended up on reservations. Maybe you could say concentration camps.
Jesus said, "Let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone". All we who are TOTALLY INNOCENT may cast stones at the immigrants.
Again, we are back to stupid wars. If not for that, we would have money to both control the borders, and provide help to the poor Mexicans who have little recourse but to cross the border to find work and sustenance for their families. What more noble undertaking is there than to feed the children? Agsin I must remind the so-called "Christians" that Jesus also said, "Suffer the little children to come unto me".

Friday. The Arizona governor signed the bill and it is now law. What a sorry STATE of affairs. That's what I said. Arizona is a sorry state.

No comments: