Sunday, January 15, 2012

HEALTHCARE FOR ALL

There! I said it!! Call me a communist!!!

I am fortunate to have a retirenent medical plan that I pay into monthly, and Medicare combined with Kaiser Permanente pretty well covers my needs. I have asthama and COPD, {chronic obstructive pulmonary disease} which requires daily oxygen treatments. Kaiser delivered, and Medicare pays for an oxygen generator for me to use 2 or 3 times a day, or as needed.
To the rightwingers who oppose government aid to medical care, I say "to hell with you bastards!" I worked and paid taxes for most of my life. I behaved myself and am a loyal citizen. Why shouldn't I, and my fellow citizens get a share of the pie? Why should the military-industrial complex" {D.D.Eisenhower} get the lions share? They just start wars to justify themselves.

HEALTH CARE FOR ALL AND PEACE ON EARTH!

No comments: