Monday, January 19, 2009

THROW THE BUMS OUT!

San Francisco Chronicle, Monday, January 19th.

"Voters may be needed to resolve stalemate", referring to California's fiscal crisis.

"If Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger calls a special election this year, California voters might be forced to make the hard choices on the budget and taxes that the Legislature won't."
================================================================
We, the voters, send these idiots to Sacramento to conduct the State's business in a timely and logical manner. They are most generously paid, and have perks and benefits fit for a king. So what gives? Why can't they do their job?

I spent many years working, sometimes pretty hard. I earned my pay. Paid my taxes. Paid my debts. I expect these clowns to do no less. Why should we, citizen taxpayers, be forced to pay for these fools to live like kings and goof off like bums.

NO SPECIAL ELECTION! DO YOUR JOB JERKS,
OR GET OUTTA TOWN!!




No comments: